This Website is owned and maintained by Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (referred to as "Bank" hereafter) for your personal information, communication, education and use. The Website may contain links to other websites, having further linked websites, operated by parties other than the Bank ("Linked Websites").
The use of Website is governed by the following terms and conditions and other terms and conditions/policies as indicated on this Website ("T & C") and all the applicable laws as also any separate terms and conditions for certain sections as may be applicable and in the event of any conflict such specific terms and conditions shall prevail. Any or all users of this system and files are being tracked and by accessing and using Website you agree to accept, without limitation or qualification, all the T & C. The Content (information, material, news items, data, Money Market movements etc.) of the Website including the T & C are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Bank, without prior notice.
Bank owns all the right, title and interest including the copyright in respect of all the Content including various logos, trademarks, service marks etc., unless indicated otherwise. You may use/download the Content only for noncommercial and personal use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You shall not, however, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the Content for public or commercial purposes without Bank's written permission. You shall not use the Content for illegal purpose.
Products and services offered on the Website are available only in restricted geographical regions as indicated. This Website does not offer any products or services to citizens of or in the jurisdictions whose laws conflict with, differ from, or provide higher requirements than those necessitated by, the laws of the Republic of India.
The development of the Website with respect to the Content and software made available and products and services ("Products") offered through it, is a continuous and an on going process and Products are provided on "best effort basis". Bank makes all attempts to keep the Products updated and accurate, but Products may not be up to date. Bank makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, including, but not limited to any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Products and/or fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement with respect to the Website and/or Linked Websites and/or the Products.
Any Content on Website must not be construed as investment advice, and you should exercise due caution and/or seek independent advice before entering into any investment or financial obligation based on the Content.
The contents displayed or the products/services offered on the Linked Websites or any quality of the same are not endorsed, verified or monitored by Bank in any way. Bank makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind whatsoever, pertaining to the Linked Websites.
Though the Bank will take steps to prevent introduction of virus and other such destructive materials on the Website, it does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Website or the Content downloaded from the Website or Linked Websites do not contain such virus or destructive materials. Bank is not liable for any damage or harm attributable to such virus or destructive materials. The Bank does not warrant that the Website or functions thereof will be uninterrupted or free of any error or defect.
Bank shall not be liable to you or any third party (whether or not the access is authorised) for any cost, loss, damage or the like, incurred / suffered, directly or indirectly, due to:
- Use of the Websites or Products in violation of the applicable terms and conditions of such usage or the applicable laws or otherwise failure to abide by such terms and conditions or laws.
- Any action based on the Content or any use or application of the same or any error or omission relating to the transmission of the Content.
- (i) Bank's Failure to act upon your instructions, (ii) Non availability of the Internet Services in the desired manner, (iii) loss of any instruction in any communication channel or of any stored data/instructions; due to any reasons beyond the control of the Bank at the relevant point of time, including any problems and difficulties arising due to power and electricity failure, computer errors, programming errors, software or hardware errors, computer breakdown, non-availability of Internet connection, communication problems between the Bank's server and User's computer network, shutting down of the Bank's server, non-availability of links, corruption of the computer software, problems in the telecommunication network and any other technology related problems, natural calamities/ disasters, legal restraints, industrial disputes or any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- Any unauthorised transaction through this Website due to your fraudulent or negligent usage.
- Any unauthorised / fraudulent / erroneous use of or hacking or intrusion into the computer network of the Bank by any third party due your negligent or fraudulent conduct, or if the Bank has taken due and reasonable care to avoid such hacking or intrusion.
You or any third party accessing the Website irrevocably agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai in relation any matter connected or related to use or access of the Website and waives any objection to any proceedings on grounds of venue or on the grounds that the proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum. The governing law in such legal proceedings referred to above shall be the laws of the Republic of India.